The hardest part of planning a wedding is knowing where to begin. This is why a bridal fair makes for a great starting point. It gives couples an overview of all the important details and a chance to connect with professionals in every specialization from design to photography.
The Lewiston Clarkston Bridal Fair is the largest of its kind in Lewis-Clark Valley. This FREE event provides couples with important information, latest trends, and anything else related to planning your upcoming special day.
The 26th annual event was held on February 9, 2019, at the Nez Perce Co. Fair Pavilion. Its theme was “A Wedding in the Woods.” Thanks to everyone who joined us for cocktails, tastings, photography, exciting decor displays, and more!
7 Incredible Looks on Display
Speaking of exciting decor, this year Happy Day Catering presented seven different looks. After much discussion, our team set out to capture the trends that we believe represent the current wedding season. The trends are:
- Socially Conscious—This theme focuses on the earthy and natural. Featuring the Pantone color of the year “Living Coral,” succulents and various shades of brown linens.
- Brights—Colors that make you come alive. We incorporated beautiful Mexican lanterns in varying colors, as well as wine bottles and paper poms.
- Elevated Rustic—We kept it classic with a rich red, white, and blue palette with farm-style accents.
- Turquoise—We used white linens decorated with sunflowers and other turquoise accents.
- Buffalo Plaid—Because plain old plaid is not in. We used this cozy look for our registration, as well.
- Birch Table—Featuring lavender, gray, pink ,and peach linens.
- Moody Hues—These romantic shades included marsala-colored linens with velvet and gold geometric accents.
We hope that everyone we connected with was excited to see our new looks and ideas. Happy Day Catering is here to provide real-life couples with real-life examples and help their wedding dreams come to fruition. If you have any questions about what else we can do for your upcoming day, get in touch with us!